From: John Gilger <bjgilger@×××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] What happened to the 2004.2 livecd iso?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 02:37:20
1 I've been struggling trying to get Gentoo to work on my PowerBook. I
2 decided to start at ground zero and do a stage1 install rather than a
3 stage 3. Untaring stage1 gave a vague error message. running the
4 bootstrap script produced an error saying that gcc could not be located.
5
6 I thought perhaps my CD had some corrupted files or something --with all
7 the wierd problems that have been showing up, so i decided to download a
8 fresh iso and really start over.
9
10 NONE of the mirrors have 2004.2 on them. The README files point to the
11 dev page where there is absolutely no explanation.
12
13 Does anybody know what is going on?
14
15 TIA