From: Dan Persons <dan@×××××.com>
To: Germano Rizzo <mano@×××××.it>
Cc: Gentoo PPC Users <gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Problems with video on a 12" G4 pbook
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:47:49
1 On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Germano Rizzo wrote:
4 > So, I installed a stage 3, made a emerge -u world, waited these
5 > 24h of compilation, then emerged XFree86 and Xeasyconf. All
6 > went well. Now, the troubles. I started Xeasyconf, and tried just
7 > about everything. Nothing worked.
8 >
9 Personally I've had bad experiences with Xeasyconf, when I told it to use
10 the 'nv' driver it used 'fbdev' anyway, really confusing. I would try to
11 make an X config without it. There's an example of mine on my laptop
12 site:
13
14 http://www.dogoncouch.net:2222/dan/powerbook/linux.html
17 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list