From: Mark Guertin <mguertin@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] scroll wheel
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 07:55:51
1 Actually that was attempted (and I think is still like that in the
2 ebuild), but didn't work to fix the problems.
3
4 Mark
5
6 On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 08:08 AM, Calum Selkirk wrote:
7
8 > * Nicky Peeters [nicky.peeters@×××××××.be] [2002-05-08 02:07 +0200]:
9 >
10 >> I believe it's a problem with the ebuild of XFree86. I had the same
11 >> problem. I don't have a solution though ( I installed YellowDog
12 >> because of lack of time to experiment with gentoo ;(. A recompile of
13 >> a standard XFree86 was suggested to solve the problem.
14 >
15 > as i remember the fix is to remove the -j2 from the make in the XFree86
16 > ebuild
17 >
18 > HTH
19 >