From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: Ed Sutherland <digital@××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Binary OpenOffice?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:47:20
1 Yep, there is. Emerge openoffice-bin or openoffice-ximian-bin
2
3 Pieter
4
5 On 27 Sep 2004, at 18:05, Ed Sutherland wrote:
6
7 > Is there a Gentoo binary OpenOffice package for the ppc? There wasn't
8 > one on the 2004.1 or 2004.2 CDs for the G3. I tried compiling Oo, but
9 > it
10 > got to the end and quit with an error.
11 >
12 > Another question: how do I change my usage flags so that it includes
13 > ~ppc, opening up needed ppc packages like Thunderbird? Thanks.
14 >
15 > Ed
16 >
17 > --