From: "Konstantin V. Gavrilenko" <mlists@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] pbbuttonsd question
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:59:55
1 Eric Robertson wrote:
2 > The result, my syslog is filling up w/ hundreds of lines detailing the
3 > i2c devices loaded & the keyboard now lights up. When I boot back to
4 > the "old" kernel (the one without the debug_core & debug_bus enabled) it
5 > stops working. lcd brightness works on both of them works on both. I
6 > ran a diff on the 2 .config files and verified that there were no
7 > changes other than what I just documented.
8 >
9 > my confusion has just increased....
10 >
11 > Eric
12
13 hmm, amazingly it works...
14
15 Guess it is time to write to benjamin for an answer regarding what has
16 changed to cause such a drastic result.
17
18 Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@×××××××××××××××.org
21 Respectfully,
22 Konstantin V. Gavrilenko