From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] emerges failing
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:43:08
1 I'm having a number of "emerge <package>" fail on my new gentoo system. One
2 example is that when I was building koffice, I got an Internal Compiler Error
3 while building paste.cpp.
4
5 I found this unusual, as there must be 100's or 1,000's of ppc users out there
6 building this package...
7
8 I'm not used to gentoo, really, I come from RHL and SuSE. Even then with
9 building software, I would rarely get this type of error.
10
11 I'm not sure the best way to proceed and I'm hoping for some guidance from
12 this list.
13
14 Thanks!
17 -M
18
19 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
20 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.
23 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list