From: Christophe Choumert <christophe.choumert@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] date and time set to April 1976
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:19:37
On Monday 13 February 2006 13:36, Y-Lan Boureau wrote:
> Does anyone know a fix to this -- either, how I could set correct time > and date in Open Firmware, or allow Linux to remember its own time and > date ?
The relevant option is in /etc/conf.d/clock : --- # If you want to set the Hardware Clock to the current System Time # during shutdown, then say "yes" here. CLOCK_SYSTOHC="yes" --- followed by % rc-update add clock boot to make sure it runs at boot and halt.
Cheers, Christophe PS: my MacOS X won't boot anymore either, I wish I knew why. -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list