From: Johannes Geiss <johannes.geiss@×××.de>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Are there any Pegasos users?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:42:22
Hi here,

are there any Pegasos users using Gentoo?

Especially the hardware platform Pegasos II?

I am looking for experiences about building an own kernel for this
architecture. I compile them by myself for some years, but I think I could
be better if I find someone else who is building kernels for Pegasos
II. I am interested to exchange/talk about config files and so on.

Unfortunately Gentoo seems to have dropped kernel support for Pegasos
for some years. No installation disk contains a kernel for this
hardware.

Bye
Johannes
--

     //    Johannes R. Geiss       Zaurus, Pegasos, Amiga and C64 user