From: nova@×××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] mounting USB flash disk
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:49:30
1 here is the dmesg output I finally got from booting.
2 Thanks so much,
3 nick
4 > Hello Nick,
5 > please start syslog-ng -d on a command line, so that you see debug
6 > messages. Best reagrds Joerg
7 >
8 > Am Sonntag 11 Dezember 2005 20:52 schrieb nova@×××××××××××××.com:
9 >> Sorry, links ate the rest of my message.
10 >> syslog-ng dies with "bad config file"
11 >> hotplug usb:
12 >> Bad USB agent invocation, no action
13 >> and dmesg still only shows the keypresses (I got rid of Kernel
14 >> hacking-> debugging). I also added SCSI multi-LUN support, HD support,
15 >> and general device support. USB mass storage became module (to test in
16 >> MOL). and I also tried to fix my windowing problems with GNOME, KDE,
17 >> and XFCE (all installed, all failing) by making radeonfb a module.
18 >> sorry,
19 >> nick
20 >>
21 >> > and the root hubs (ID 0000:0000)
22 >> > Thanks
23 >> > nick
24 >> >