From: Mike S <michael_six@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] time
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:35:56
1 I know this is probably a totally newbie question, butr I have googled
2 over and over for the answerand can't seem to find it
3 when I run the command date it says that I am in UTC even though I have
4 changed UTC to local in the rc.conf file, or whatever it was, and I made
5 the appropriate symlink, and It wouldn't be that big of a deal except my
6 emails are getting messed up, like the other day I sent an email to this
7 list, and I was replied to, but my email program filed the reply before
8 the email I sent! It's not a big problem, though I bet in some cases it
9 could be, but any help on this would be appreciated.
10
11 --Mike S
12 --
13 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list