From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] configure X for Radeon 7500
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:02:49
1 I'm having trouble configuring X (xfree or xorg) for my PowerMac's Radeon 7500
2 Dual-head display.
3
4 X -configure
5
6 Generates a valid XFree86Config file, but it only works on one head.
7
8 xorg -configure
9
10 Generates a valid xorg.conf file, but seems to mirror the same desktop on both
11 heads (the xorg.conf does not call out two screens, so I suspect mirroring is
12 the default mode for the radeon).
13
14 Does anyone have, or is there a place I can find, an X config file for the
15 stock Radeon 7500 that came in a Quicksilver G4 that will use both video
16 outputs?
17
18 Thanks!
21 -M
22
23 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
24 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.
27 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list