From: David Gurvich <david.gurvich@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] emerging kdebase-kioslaves
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 12:19:15
1 You are trying to emerge one of the packages in the modular build of KDE. You
2 would first need to uninstall the monolithic buiild as it has the same
3 packages but builds them at the same time. The monolithic build may be more
4 stable once done, that is unclear, but the modular is easier to update.
5
6 To install the modular kde use the kde-meta packages. You may want to wait on
7 that until 3.5.x goes to stable, as it takes a long time.
8