From: David Chamberlain <daybird@g.o>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] vnc
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 18:52:31
Hi Derek,

there are i386 settings in the vnc ebuild.  It's on my todo list, and
I'll move it to the top of the list, unless someone else wants to claim it.
I don't know what the problem would be with tightvnc.  You could try
recompiling with lower optimisation (i.e. change CFLAGS in
/etc/make.conf or export the setting at time of build).

David