From: Charles Trois <charles.trois@×××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Compile error on IDE Power Mac driver
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:53:06
1 Matti Bickel a écrit le 11/11/2005
2 > Charles Trois <charles.trois@×××××××.fr> wrote:
3 >
4 >>Mounting /dev for udev
5 >>The "mount" command failed with error:
6 >>wrong fstype, bad option, bad superblock on udev, or too many mounted file systems
7 >
8 > Please check if you compiled support for tmpfs in your kernel. The
9 > option is CONFIG_TMPFS. Do NOT make this a module.
10 >
11 > This is kinda wild guess, but it sounds like you're missing
12 > kernel-support.
15 Sorry for this late answer. Your guess was quite right and enabled me to
16 get over that error. I then met various little problems that I was able
17 to solve, but there remains a (hopefully) last one.
18
19 The new error message is:
20 Problem starting needed services
21 "netmount" was not started.
22
23 /etc/init.d/netmount start gives the same error. eth0 is not brought up
24 and ifconfig lists only lo.
25
26 What have I done wrong?
27