From: electric-light-heads <imuzik@××××××××××××.jp>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-user] Re:vi
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:22:15
excuse me that my thanx came out after this long delay..
but
you mean that vim works just like vi?...is it a clone?
what about nano...will it be another hard work to master pico oriented commands?

maybe am simply too much japanese enough
not to understand what "emerge" means..
is it "just change the name of the application" ?

and vim is already there after the default installation?

BUYO-BUYO-IGOR--------------------------------- http://buyobuyo.isgenius.com