From: Sean Sullivan <sean@××××××××××.org>
To: "David Bélanger" <dbelan2@×××××××××.ca>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] xpmumon or equivalent
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:29:20
1 David Bélanger wrote:
2
3 >Hi,
4 >
5 >Under Debian I had this nice xpmumon to monitor power usage and battery
6 >level. It does not seem to be available in Gentoo. Anyone know of a
7 >similar tool in Gentoo or if this one still work? I understand that
8 >most controls have been moved to gtkpbbuttons. Does it provide such a
9 >monitor?
10 >
11 >What do iBook/PowerBook users use?
12 >
13 >David
14 >
15 >---
16 >
17 >David Bélanger
18 >Graduate Student
19 >School of Computer Science
20 >McGill University
21 >Office: MC226
22 >
23 >Web page: http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~dbelan2/
24 >Public key: http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~dbelan2/public_key.txt
27 >--
28 >gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list
32 I like gkrellm2 for monitoring, well... basically anything. Battery
33 level, cpu use, memory use, disk activity, etc, etc. The battery meter
34 is right on on my iBook.
35
36 Sean Sullivan
45 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list