From: Louis <cnt5@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Soundcard disable nic? [solved]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 05:03:19
1 On Sat, 2006-10-14 at 00:51 -0400, Joseph Jezak wrote:
2 > > noise is good I have a G5 with out sound working when you get the fix
3 > > send it Thanks
4 > > Louis
7 > He's not trying to get the onboard sound working, which it sounds
8 > like you are. snd-aoa should work for all G5's so give that a
9 > whirl. I recommend building it into your kernel as that's easiest
10 > to set up.
11 >
12 > Take a look at the PPC FAQ (it's the same on ppc64) for details.
13 > -Joe
14
15 Thanks just read that online will do it
16 Louis
19 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list