From: Nicky Peeters <nicky.peeters@×××××××.be>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-user] Weird Keyboard problem on a powerbook after install
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:42:08
1 Hello ,
2
3 I just installed gentoopcc on my Pismo Powerbook , and the install went
4 very smooth.
5 After I compiled my kernel and made some last configurations I rebooted
6 and my fresh gentoo booted just fine.
7
8 But when I got my login prompt I noticed that my whole keyboard was
9 mangled. Not in a qwerty vs. azerty way though. For example 8 is now
10 return , and space = n etc...
11 And since I was stupid enough not to emerge openssh before rebooting,
12 I'm stuck with a perfectly installed distro , but no way of fixing whats
13 wrong.
14 I hope its an ADB driver problem because then I can plug-in a USB
15 keyboard and hope that will work.
16
17 I've searched the web and mailinglists , but cannot find any info about
18 the problem.
19 Does anyone have a clue about what went wrong ?
20
21 Thanx in advance,
22
23 Nicky Peeters