From: Mounir Lamouri <volkmar@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] X on an older PPC-based Mac Mini?
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:58:48
1 If it can help, my xorg.conf and hal file (for keyboard) from my
2 Powerbook G4.
3
4 Mounir
5
6 kahl@××××××××××××.ca wrote:
7 > I have gentoo running on two PowerMac G5s,
8 > and have xorg-server-1.5 now mostly working.
9 > I have two monitors on each machine --- if you have only one,
10 > your xorg.conf could be much simpler (perhaps even removed?).
11 > After figuring things out, I must admit that the dual-monitor set-up
12 > using xrandr got much easier --- I never had time to get the
13 > second monitor here connected (it is different from home),
14 > and with the new scheme, I just transferred the essentials of the setup
15 > from home and it worked.
16 >
17 > I attach file for the machine I am at right now;
18 > I believe the two remaining ``InputDevice'' lines in ``ServerLayout''
19 > should really be removed, too.
20 >
21 > The ``Virtual'' is only needed for xrandr (i.e., multiple monotors, or if
22 > you want to rotate your single monitor).
25 > Wolfram

xorg.conf text/plain
10-xinput-configuration.fdi text/xml