From: Matias Pablo Brutti <matiasbrutti@××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] powerbook 12" lcd+CRT
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:07:55
1 thanks ben ....
2 on macosx I can use the airport extreme, but when I boot linux which is
3 99% of the time I was in need of wireless :)
4
5 have u tried using a CRT on the powerbook ?
8 Ben Waltmann wrote:
9
10 >Matias Pablo Brutti <matiasbrutti@××××××××××.ar> illum scripsit:
11 >[...]
14 >>Also , any news on airport extreme modules ? should I get a usb wireless
15 >>and what should it be to be safe that it will work on ppc + Gentoo linux.
19 >Airport Extreme is not supported yet but there is work in progress.
20 >You may want to have a look at http://linux-bcom4301.sf.net/.
21 >
22 >I personally use the D-Link DWL-122 USB adaptor. It works fine with
23 >kernel 2.6.11 and linux-wlan-ng 0.2.1_pre23 (but don't use it under
24 >OS X - the mac-driver caused several kernel panics here).
25 >
26 >Regards
27 >
28 >Ben