From: LeaAnne Kolp <lkolp@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Doesn't locate my scsi HD
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:28:01
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm using a Blue and White G3, 512Ram and 9gig Scsi HD and I'm new to linux.
4
5 I boot from the live cd and it works, the only problem is
6 that it doesn't find my hard drive. I go through the "modprobe"
7 process and it says that it can't find any of the modules listed in:
8 /lib/modules/2.4.21-ppc-r1/kernel/drivers/scsi/
9
10 The only one that it locates and loads is "mesh.o" So after it loaded
11 "mesh.o" I went through and tried loading the other ones again. but with
12 no luck. :(
13
14 My SCSI card is an: Adaptec aha-2940U2/U2W
15
16 I want to load this on my Mac for good, but until it finds my hard drive
17 I can't :(
18
19 Any help is greatly appreciated.
20