From: Alessandro Di Rubbo <liquidgnome@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] How to come back to Mac OS?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:32:01
Hello to everyone,
   I've got an Apple iBook (Dual USB) with a Gentoo installation on it,
but now I'm going to sell it and I would restore the original situation,
installing Mac OS 9 and/or Mac OS X.
When I installed Gentoo, I deleted every partion related to Mac OS
because I didn't need them, so now I have only the Apple_partion_map,
the Apple_Bootstrap (where is Yaboot) and an empty partition (I've
already removed my old Gentoo partitions).
I've tried to insert the Mac OS X (v 10.0.1) but the installer is not
able to find any partion (hd): what can I do? Thank you very much for
your help, in advance.

Alessandro