From: Ben Sayer <bsayer@×××××××.net>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] Disk image problems
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 09:49:21
1 It sounds to me like there is a problem with the kernel under your
2 hardware configuration. Does the kernel panic happen at the same point in
3 the init process? If so, what happens just before?
4
5 --Ben Sayer
6
7 >I have a 6500/225.. A NIC in one slot, USB card in the other(2 slots suck).
8 >I need to invest in a new computer but that's what I got.
9 >