From: Stuart Mathews <stuart@×××××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o>
Cc: "gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] /etc/init.d/apache2 missing, and it should be
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 02:51:44
1 Hi Mark,
2
3 Sorry that didn't work for you.
4 Maybe try checking out that /etc/runlevels/default/apache2 file..
5 Maybe it should be deleted as perhaps this is an orphaned file for an
6 unclean apache uninstall. I can't remember but if this is a symbolic
7 link - you can safely delete it as seemingly it isn't pointing to
8 apache....
9
10 I'm presuming you've googled the error about broken runlevel?
11
12 Stuart
13
14 Sent from my mobile device.