From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] xorg configuraion
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:43:50
1 Okay, things are doing better. The config file from Xorg -configure didn't
2 work, but I figured out that I needed to change the reference to /dev/mouse to
3 /dev/usbmouse. Then X started.
4
5 However, all I got was the cross-hatch screen and the X pointer. No twm, no
6 windows, nothing else.
7
8 I don't have time to look into it right now, but I will when I get back home.
9 If anyone knows of docs specific to xorg on linuxppc, please let me know of
10 them. I didn't find anything googling...
13 -M
14
15 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
16 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.
19 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list