From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo PPC User <gentoo-ppc-user@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] installation woes
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 15:32:09
Rajiv Aaron Manglani wrote:
> how about on one of the many free aol cds ? > or macaddict magazine...
I got an AOL CD. It had pretty much every verxion of AOL since 3.0. I don't have a modem, so I tried to connect via TCP/IP over my LAN. Unfortunately, System 7.5.2 comes with OpenTransport 1.0.3 and AOL requires OpenTransport 1.1.1. I'm getting very frustrated here. Does anyone know how I can burn a CD in Windows or Linux that will work correctly on the Mac? I've tried relaxing all the ISO restrictions, and I still get mushed up, all caps file names that Mac OS has no idea what to do with. -- Andrew Gaffney -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list