From: "mv.1001" <mv1001@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] how to install gentoo with livecd kernel file on ibook G3?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:27:07
1 hi,Ugo..
2
3 I know the handbook. but I try to use the precompiled kernel without emerge
4 kernel-source. you know, I tried the x86 handbook for use livecd kernel to
5 install gentoo. but it doesn't work for me. I cant find the assign directory
6 and file. That's my problem.
7 anyone done this before? pls help me.
10 Ugo Cupcic wrote:
11 >
12 > Hi,
13 >
14 > Did you try to follow this :
15 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/2008.0/handbook-ppc.xml ?
16 >
17 > I installed gentoo on my iBook g3 with this handbook and it worked fine
18 > for
19 > me.
20 >
21 > Cheers,