From: Lloyd D Budd <lloyd@×××××××××××.com>
To: Phil Cryer <phil@×××××.us>
Cc: PPC Gentoo Users <gentoo-ppc-user@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] virtual/jdk-1.4* ?
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 03:45:59
1 On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 21:49, Phil Cryer wrote:
2 > Quoting Lloyd D Budd <lloyd@×××××××××××.com>:
3 >
4 > > Has anyone else encountered and overcome the following? I do not
5 > > understand the dependency on jdk? It has been like this for at least a
6 > > week for ~ppc on my system:
7 >
8 > I had this all of last week as well. I looked around at some ideas on the
9 > forums, but never had time to resolve it. Today I ran an 'emerge sync' and
10 > then the issue went away. Give that a try, otherwise I'm sure someone else
11 > will have another idea.
12
13 Thanks for the response Phil. I synced and the problem still exists,
14 but possibly the mirror I use has not been updated yet. I will give it
15 a few more days...
16
17 Cheers,
18 Lloyd