From: "Mark M. Hart" <markmhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mac on Linux?
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 00:57:00
1 I'm using 2.6.15-gentoo-r1.
2
3 I am sure that something is printing out before the screen goes blank, but
4 the only key combo I can use to get out of the blank screen is ctrl-alt-del,
5 which switches me to runlevel 6 and reboots the system.
6
7 I'll try starting mol and redirecting the output to a file, maybe it'll
8 capture something useful.
9
10 Thanks!
11
12 Mark M. Hart
13
14 -----Original Message-----
15 From: Joseph Jezak [mailto:josejx@g.o]
16 Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 4:26 PM
17 To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
18 Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mac on Linux?
19
51 --
52 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list
55 No virus found in this incoming message.
56 Checked by AVG Free Edition.
61 No virus found in this outgoing message.
62 Checked by AVG Free Edition.
67 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list