From: "Mark M. Hart" <markmhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mac on Linux?
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 00:57:00
I'm using 2.6.15-gentoo-r1.

I am sure that something is printing out before the screen goes blank, but
the only key combo I can use to get out of the blank screen is ctrl-alt-del,
which switches me to runlevel 6 and reboots the system.

I'll try starting mol and redirecting the output to a file, maybe it'll
capture something useful.

Thanks!

Mark M. Hart