From: Peter Kiraly <rogerius@××××.hu>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] gpg-agent+evolution+xfce
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:32:49
1 Hello everybody!
2
3 A have came across a strange thing: I use evolution to emailing, and
4 gpg-agent to sing the messages. I used this band in a fluxbox
5 environment whit out a problem.
6
7 Now I'm trying them in xfce. I made a script file with one line in it:
8 eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon)", then i put it in /Desktop/Autostart.
9 gpg-agent --daemon get running, I can check it wtih the output of 'ps
10 aux'.
11
12 But. When I want to send&sing a message, evolution reports about not
13 finding gpg-agent running. In the same environment (xfce) using kmail
14 works flawlessly with gpg.
15
16 Is there anything else have to be set in xfce to get evolution and gpg
17 working? Or the problem is in evolution?
18 --
19 Best regards - Udvozlettel: Peter Kiraly
20 Gentoo Linux on PegasosII PowerPC System
23 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list