From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mac Mini PPC - Is this the right list?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:19:02
1 On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 5:41 PM, matt hull <mattmatteh@×××.com> wrote:
4 > > > also, i assume you are using dvvi with that mac mini. i think those
5 > have
6 > > > only dvi ?
7 > > >
8 > >
9 > > No, I'm using VGA. My Mini came with a little unit that screws into
10 > > the DVI port and has a 15-pin VGA connector on the outward side to
11 > > drive a regular monitor. the monitor worked with OS X on this machine
12 > > before I blew OS X away today.
16 > dvi is better if possible :)
19 It's not possible today but we're getting a new TV and I run MythTV
20 here so I'd like this Mac Mini to become a Myth frontend machine if
21 possible. Not sure it will have enough power for HD playback but I'm
22 sure it will be find for SD.
23
24 thanks for your help. I'll check back in tomorrow with the data you
25 were asking about.
26
27 Cheers,
28 Mark