From: Riccardo Gusso <grick@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Problems with video on a 12" G4 pbook
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:32:00
1 On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 11:19, Germano Rizzo wrote:
2 > > Hi,
3 > > have you given a look here:
4 > > http://www.gentoo.it/doc/pbook_al.html
5 >
6 > Yes, that's where I got the hint to emerge the latest development
7 > xfree. But the procedure doesn't work, all the same. Moreover,
8 > the video card of a 15" is an ATI, mine a nVidia.
9
10 Ok, I should have been more precise, but I was a little in a hurry: I
11 know that the video section of that how-to doesn't apply to 12" Pbook: I
12 was wondering if the problem could be related to the kernel version you
13 are using.
14 Bye,
15 Riccardo
19 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list