From: "mauricio hernàndez" <mhz@××××××.cl>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] IBook G4 powers off after a while with lid closed
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:24:01
1 On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:53:28 +0200, Sebastian Dröge wrote
2 > Hi,
3 > when I close the lid of my ibook G4 it powers off (no shutdown!) after
4 > a while when I'm on battery... this happens even when neither pmud nor
5 > pbbuttonsd are running
6 > when i'm on ac nothing happens
7 >
8 > Does anybody have ideas?
9 >
10 > Bye
11 >
12 > --
13 > GPG Public Key: 0x5BE41F21 at http://slomosnail.de/files/gpg.asc
14 >
15 > begin LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
16 > I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter
17 > end
18
19 All my iBook problems were solved when moving to kernel 2.6.8
20
21 What are you using?
22
23 MHZ
24
25 << Liberty is the freedom to choose, and freedom is the result of the right choice >>
26
27 ID #287183
28 http://counter.li.org/index.html
29
30 [Este mail ha sido escrito bajo estandares simples de edicion para asi evitar problemas de
31 compatibilidad de caracteres considerando los idiomas de las personas que lo podran recibir]
35 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list