From: "Mark M. Hart" <markmhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mac on Linux?
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 21:53:57
1 I enabled fbcon use flag and re-emerged mol. I ran molvconfig and set up a
2 ton of video modes.
3
4 When I try to do startmol (from within X/Kde and without) I get a black
5 screen with a blinking cursor in the upper left. Anything I type gets
6 echoed to the screen but that's it.
7
8 Thanks!
9
10 Mark M. Hart
11
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: Joseph Jezak [mailto:josejx@g.o]
14 Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:51 AM
15 To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mac on Linux?
17
52 --
53 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list
56 No virus found in this incoming message.
57 Checked by AVG Free Edition.
62 No virus found in this outgoing message.
63 Checked by AVG Free Edition.
68 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list