List Archive: gentoo-ppc-user
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
1. downloaded the live-CD,
2. downloaded the stage3 tarball,
3. booted the machine using the live-cd,
4. configured/verified networking, and
5. enabled swap.
Is it alright to remove the live-CD to insert/mount the stage3 CD?
1. wget gives me bus errors - How else can I get the stage3 tarball on my
system? (Networking must be correct: I'm able to ssh to other systems.)
2. Where should I store the stage3 tarball once I'm able to download it
directly to my system?
email@example.com mailing list