List Archive: gentoo-ppc-user
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
Has anyone noticed the following messages during the boot sequence?
If so, does anyone know how to fix them?
* PROVIDE: it usually is not a good idea to have more than one
* service provide the same virtual service (logger)! [ ok ]
* Failed to set system clock to hardware clock [ !! ]
* ERROR: Problem starting needed services.
"bootmisc" was not started.
* Failed to calculate dependencies [ !! ]
the system seems to work fine though, i haven't tried out everything though.
i saw the first message after doing an : rc-update add metalog default
(should i not have done this?)