From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] 2004.1 release
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:00:16
On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 04:48:01PM -0400, John Davis wrote:
> -Maintenance fix for 2004.0 > -Many Catalyst bugfixes and Enhancements, new version available 1.0.7.
- Introduction of architecture-specific Handbook - Most releases have a 2.6 bootkernel available as well (some people really dig this kind of stuff :)
> Should I write the release again this time, or would one of your rather > do it?
You did a fine job previously, I am hoping you want to do the same this time :)
I'll keep my eyes open. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good. (oo) Sven Vermeulen (__) http://www.gentoo.org Documentation & PR