From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] 2004.1 release
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:00:16
1 On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 04:48:01PM -0400, John Davis wrote:
2 > -Maintenance fix for 2004.0
3 > -Many Catalyst bugfixes and Enhancements, new version available 1.0.7.
4
5 - Introduction of architecture-specific Handbook
6 - Most releases have a 2.6 bootkernel available as well (some people really dig
7 this kind of stuff :)
8
9 > Should I write the release again this time, or would one of your rather
10 > do it?
11
12 You did a fine job previously, I am hoping you want to do the same this time
13 :)
14
15 > I will fill you all in on when to release the press release when we get
16 > one written.
17
18 I'll keep my eyes open.
19