From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] releng release schedule
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:49:40
On Monday 26 April 2004 04:19 pm, John Davis wrote:
> schedule is not going to change (pray OSU does not burn down or > something).
Redundancy, my friends.. only role OSU has now that the mirrors have (most of) the files is to flip the bits. we can have people sync from IU to get the bit flip if something happens between now and then. Cheers! -- Corey Shields - Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields -- gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list