From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Stepping down from PR
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:42:08
1 Hi all
2
3 The last months have shown me that I'm not able to work on Gentoo PR as I
4 would like. Not only time is missing, but also knowledge and expertise. When
5 I first took on PR I thought I could make a difference, but I now know that
6 I lack personal experience in the PR-side to fully move Gentoo's PR forward.
7
8 I will therefore step down from my position as PR co-lead and
9 presentation/press coverage, although I will keep track of the
10 Gentoo-related articles online (the press-coverage), just not as lead.
11
12 Wkr,
13 Sven Vermeulen
16 Documentation project leader