From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o, davisjp@×××.edu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] 2004.0 press release
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:59:20
On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 11:34:26AM -0500, John Davis wrote:
[...]
> Installation stages, LiveCDs, and Gentoo Reference Platform (GRP) sets can be > found on our mirrors [2]. More information about the Gentoo Hardnened project > can be found on their project page [3]. For more information, please consult > our mailing lists [4], user forums [5], and official IRC channels [6].
I'd like to change this to read ... For more information, please consult our documentation [4], mailing lists [5], user forums [6] and official IRC channels [7]. Otherwise the release statement looks nice. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good. (oo) Sven Vermeulen (__) http://www.gentoo.org Documentation & PR