From: Matteo Pescarin <peach@××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo/FreeBSD logo SVG?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:42:06

so I've uploaded the gentoo logo in vector format on my portfolio and you can access it here: http://peach.smartart.it/illustration/gentoo-logo-vector as you can see it's not exactly Diego's work as I first thought, as my version was more a lightweight vector "adaptation" of the original logo. It did work well on all dimensions but if you are still looking for Diego's one, I can probably try to get in contact with him and ask for the his own version, just let me know. I can also add the tail/horns if you wish as I'm on the file at the moment and shouldn't take me much time to do that. On a side note, as some have already asked me, I've got to upload the whole gentoo wallpapers/prints I did quite some time ago, as the "gentoo abducted" wallpaper which is now nowhere to be found, because of several changes I did to the website it was hosted on. I'll give you a hint when that's done, as I may have to organize a proper subsection of my portfolio and style it properly before showing it to the public (which I'd really like). cya -- Matteo Pescarin