From: Matteo Pescarin <peach@××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo/FreeBSD logo SVG?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:42:06
1 On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:24:10 +0200
2 Sebastian wrote:
3
4 > On 04/27/2011 12:27 PM, Matteo Pescarin wrote:
5 > > I've created an svg version quite a while ago, and for what I can see
6 > > and knowing Diego, it's likely to be the same one (or have the same origin).
7 > >
8 > > I'm currently at work, and when I'll be back I'll upload the svg version
9 > > and link it here.
10 >
11 > Yes please.
12
13 so I've uploaded the gentoo logo in vector format on my portfolio and you can access it here:
14 http://peach.smartart.it/illustration/gentoo-logo-vector
15
16 as you can see it's not exactly Diego's work as I first thought, as my version was more a lightweight vector "adaptation" of the original logo. It did work well on all dimensions but if you are still looking for Diego's one, I can probably try to get in contact with him and ask for the his own version, just let me know. I can also add the tail/horns if you wish as I'm on the file at the moment and shouldn't take me much time to do that.
17
18 On a side note, as some have already asked me, I've got to upload the whole gentoo wallpapers/prints I did quite some time ago, as the "gentoo abducted" wallpaper which is now nowhere to be found, because of several changes I did to the website it was hosted on.
19 I'll give you a hint when that's done, as I may have to organize a proper subsection of my portfolio and style it properly before showing it to the public (which I'd really like).
20
21 cya
24 Matteo Pescarin