From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Cc: christel@g.o, wolf31o2@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Status Update on OpenExpo 2007 in Zurich & Questions
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:45:35
Hi there

As a short update:
- There's an insurance at the fair
- Our poster gets printed
- The webcam-thing seems to work (not yet complete though)
- We can sell stuff

Open questions:

- Christel: How many shirts will you bring? I don't have own and need to buy
one. The same thing goes for KillerFox who will be there as well one day
- Christel: Do I have to print shirts? CDs? Anything else? If yes, I need to
know it asap if not too late already...
- Chris: Am I allowed to hand out business cards?
- Chris/Christel: Since we can sell stuff, I need to know the price and how to
send the money back to the Foundation.

Cheers,
Tiziano

--