From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] 0-day ebuilds
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:16:35
1 On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 11:59:40AM +0000, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > Well, at the risk of contradicting what I just said -- we need to publish
3 > more information on the front page of our web site. :) We always say this,
4 > but for some reason, nobody ever submits stories. I don't think it's
5 > because the submission process is hard (send me an email with your story)
6 > so I'm not sure why people don't submit more news.
7
8 I believe not many people think their news is post-worthy. I'll submit GDP
9 Status Updates when they're large enough to have the community see that the
10 GDP is working their butts off to provide decent documentation.
11
12 Status Updates are very interesting for the users, but the project leads
13 should take some time to write some.
14
15 Wkr,
16 Sven Vermeulen