From: Alfredo Perez <alfredoj69@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Would like to help and join
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:31:21
Hi I sent the below email to pr@g.o
but I didn't get any answer back.

Here is the email:

Hi my name is Alfredo, hope this email reach somebody

I have an idea for the GWN to include a new section which will be about
the most important post from the forum.

This section will have howtos of  very common problems.
Also, I would like to include the most popular post and discussions.

Finally, I would like to call that section, "The Sauce from the Forum"

Regards

Alfredo
The Sauce

Is it a good idea?