From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Promo images.
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 07:29:43
1 On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 12:17:21AM -0500, Simon P. Hough wrote:
2 > I found this on my HD, something I designed a while back, maybe
3 > it might be able to be used in some form of promo desktop/poster.
4
5 This one is very neat as first slide show image. You know, the one that is
6 shown before the presentation starts :)
7
8 We might have to remove the "linux" reference from it as Gentoo will be
9 called Gentoo and not Gentoo Linux anymore, but a child with Gimp-abilities
10 can do that :)
11
12 Sven Vermeulen
15 ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good.