From: "Simon P. Hough" <shough@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Roadmap
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 02:50:21
Hey Sven,

Are the below points in priority order???

Cheers

Si
>Hi all,
>I will commit a roadmap for the PR project shortly (well, this evening >probably). At this point the following items are on it:
>** For the Presentation subproject
>- Have presentation style online (with Simon's artwork :)
- Create a "Presentation-HOWTO" document - Maintain a list of available presentations with their status (updated/outdated) and the subject(s) they cover - Have all projects create a presentation on their project (or make one ourselves and have them review it) - Create hand-outs for distribution at LUGs, conferences, etc. Those should be bundled with the presentations. ** For the Press Coverage subproject - Continue maintaining the press coverage listing - Create a tool/script that easily covers the available versions in the Gentoo distribution (for instance in case distrowatch.com is outdated -- they are doing a great job currently though, updated to 2004/01/02 :) - Write up release announcement for Gentoo 2004.0 (Daniel will probably do that) and propagate to all major known news websites ** For the Events subproject - Have the events calendar from http://dev.gentoo.org/~pylon/events.html officially available on the pr project site - Improve that document :) ** For the GWN subproject - ? Wkr, -- gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list