From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Templates..more of.
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:29:35
1 On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 08:20:49PM -0500, Simon P. Hough wrote:
2 > Sven is there anychance you could re-post the list of templates
3 > required, I cant find the previous post....:(
4
5 Sure,
6
7 The main subjects I believe are worthy of a template (hehe) are:
8
9 - History
10 - Future
11 - Metadistribution (don't know how to graphically show this one though)
12 - Community (very important)
13 - Organisation
14
15 BTW, sorry that I'm still not active. I'm holding everything until I can get
16 my free() time back; a couple of weeks patience, and I'll be harassing all of
17 you ! *muhahahahaha*
18
19 Wkr,
20 Sven Vermeulen