From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Templates..more of.
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:29:35
On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 08:20:49PM -0500, Simon P. Hough wrote:
> Sven is there anychance you could re-post the list of templates > required, I cant find the previous post....:(
Sure, The main subjects I believe are worthy of a template (hehe) are: - History - Future - Metadistribution (don't know how to graphically show this one though) - Community (very important) - Organisation BTW, sorry that I'm still not active. I'm holding everything until I can get my free() time back; a couple of weeks patience, and I'll be harassing all of you ! *muhahahahaha* Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good. (oo) Sven Vermeulen (__) http://www.gentoo.org Documentation & PR