From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] releng release schedule
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:19:43
1 PR,
2 Here is the schedule for release. At 1200 UTC Wednesday April 28th,
3 releng is going to flip the switch that makes the release become
4 visible. Five hours later, we can release the press release to all of
5 the major newssites. Swift did that last time, so if he wants to do it
6 again, it is ok with me :) Unless you hear from me directly, this
7 schedule is not going to change (pray OSU does not burn down or
8 something).
9
10 Schedule:
11 April 28th, 1200 UTC: release goes live on mirrors
12 April 28th, 5000 UTC: press release goes out
13
14 I have attached the final press release.
15
16 Cheers,
17 //zhen
18 --
19 John Davis
20 Gentoo Linux Developer
21 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
22
23 ----
24 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
25 Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338 FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47

2004.1_release.txt text/plain