From: Account Service <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o, gentoo-mips@l.g.o, gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o, gentoo-pr@l.g.o, gentoo-releng@l.g.o, gentoo-science@l.g.o, gentoo-security@l.g.o, gentoo-server@l.g.o, gentoo-sparc@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Verify your PayPal Account
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:35:29
1

We recently have determined that different computers have logged
2 into your PayPal account, and multiple password failures were present before
3 the login. One of our Customer Service employees has already tryed to
4 reach you by phone. As our employee did not manage to reach you, this
5 email has been sent to your notice.
Therefore your account has been temporary
6 suspended. We need you to confirm your identity in order to regain full
7 privileges of your account.
If this is not completed by June 1,
8 2006, we reserve the right to terminate all privileges of your account
9 indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for
10 your cooperation in this manner.
To confirm your identity please follow the
11 link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.php?cmd=_login-run
12

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

PayPal -
13 Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a
14 notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.