From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Presentation Templates
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:39:26
On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 04:04:37PM -0500, Corey Shields wrote:
> Here is the presentation we used this past LWE:
[...] Thanks. I've started with a presentation listing document that maintains links to all gentoo presentations, maintained or not. It's still quite void (containing only two items) but it's a start nevertheless. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/docs/presentation-listing.xml Corey, is there any license bound on your presentation or can it be used freely (think public domain)? Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation & PR project leader The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>